My name is Corie and I am a procrastinator. (This is where the whole group considers saying “hi Corie,” but decides to do it later.) I have an American Literature paper due at 9am tomorrow that I haven’t even started, so naturally, today I did the following things:
- Deep cleaned the kitchen and the bathroom and did a load of laundry.
- Ordered two new bras off the Victoria’s Secret website that were on clearance.
- Got a mani/pedi.
- Watched a couple episodes of House, MD on Netflix.
- Texted every single person that I know about the package that I got in the mail from my long-distance boyfriend containing 12 XL bars of chocolate and a fancy new pen that I wanted.
- Considered going for a run, but decided against it. Again. Damnit.
- Fought with my son about why he has to go to my house, where he lives, and not to my parents’ house. Like I do every day.
- Started a new blog that I have promised myself that I am going to post in religiously, but let’s be honest, probably won’t last a week.
I am pretty sure that this tells you everything that you need to know about me. I’d say that I am going to get off here and go start this paper, but who am I kidding?
All the sighs and heart-eyes, Corie